This beautiful book narrated by the wise owl Buff. the reader can find out the good values and customes through the events and situations that fill the stories with enjoyment and excitement. It`s written to fit the children`s abilities of understanding and comprehension. It`s painted to attract the reader and strengthen his love to read.
He was born in Baghdad in 1957.
* Assistant professor - preparation of teachers - Arabic language - University of Baghdad
* Publishing dozens of critical articles and many scientific studies and researches in specialized and literary magazines in Iraq and abroad, the most important of which relates to children's literature.
* Awarded in criticism and novel several times.
* Member of the Union of Iraqi writers and writers and member of the Council of the first Association of writers and artists in Iraq.
* Winner of many prizes and won the first prize in the annual competition of the Children's Culture House, in the Ministry of Culture for the year 2010 in the field of children's theater.
Address:No.7, 8 Alley, 10 Alley, Moalem St., Qom, Iran
Languages we correspond in: Persian & Arabic